4mm² Twin Core Solar Cable
- Conductor: Tinned annealed copper (stranded cores)
- Sizes: 2 cores x 2.5 / 4.0 / 6.0 / 10.0 / 16.0 / 25.0mm²
- Insulation: Polyolefin copolymer electron-beam cross-linked
- Jacket: Polyolefin copolymer electron-beam cross-linked, UV and Ozone resistant
- Conductor temperature: -40 ~ +120
- Ambient temperature: -40 ~ +90
- Fire performance: IEC 60332-1
- Smoke emission: IEC61034; EN50268-2
- Low fire load: DIN51900
- Nominal voltage: Uo/U=600/1000V AC; 1000/1800V DC
- Test voltage: 6500V, 50Hz, 5 minutes, EN 50618: 2014
Solar cables are widely used in photovoltaic system power station, terminal block, connector, inverter, junction box and so on.
It is flexible, uvioresistant, Ozone resistant, hydrolysis resistant, able to be used in high temperature occasion.
It could work for over 25 years at 90℃.