MF5000 series Gas Mass Flow Meters General description
MF5000 series mass flow meters are specially designed for small pipe flow monitoring and feature an extremely low pressure loss compared to the traditional by-pass thermal mass flow meters in this application scope. The accuracy of the meters are generally ±(1.5+0.5FS)% or better depending on the requests. The meters can work at an environment of -20 to 60°C and pressure up to 1.5 MPa. Applications include semiconductor gas process monitoring and control, hospital oxygen gas monitoring, etc.
MF5000 Series have 5 designs, with model number:MF5003/MF5006/MF5008/MF5012/MF5019.MF5000 series Gas Mass Flow Meters Features and Applications
- Highly sensitive, measuring as low as 8 mm/sec, and as high as 65 m/sec with a single assembly
- Directly sense mass flow using thermal mass flow principle
- Proprietary MEMS sensor package design for better reliability
- Standard 12 ~ 24 Vdc power supply
- Low pressure loss forreducing energy cost
- Industrial standard Modbus protocol for easy networking and remote controlMF5000 series Gas Mass Flow Meters Specifications
• Accuracy: ±(1.5+0.5 FS)%
- Temperature: -20 ~ +60℃;
- Humidity: < 95%RH (No icing or condensation )
• Flow channel: 3 ~ 19 mm
• Display: Flow rate and accumulated flow
• Interface: 4 ~ 20 mA; RS485; Pulse
• Calibration: Air @ 20℃; 101.325 kPa
These cables (BVVB 300/500V) were used for the switch control, relay and instrumentation panels of power switchgears.
Conductor : Solid Copper Conductor, ...