WQ101 Water Temperature Sensor Description
WQ101 Temperature Sensor is a rugged and reliable device for highly accurate submersible water temperature measurement. The sensor is probe is molded to 25ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500ft available upon request. The WQ101 has a two-wire configuration for minimum current draw. The unit is electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a stainless steel housing.WQ101 Water Temperature Sensor Features
• Fully encapsulated electronics
• 4-20 mA output
• Marine grade cable with strain relief
• Stainless steel housingWQ101 Water Temperature Sensor Applications
Ideal for stream and lake monitoring, aquaculture studies, baseline analyses, mitigation monitoring, and other environmental applications.WQ101 Water Temperature Sensor Specifications
• Output: 4-20 mA
• Range: -50° to +50°C
• Accuracy: ±0.2°F or ±0.1°C
• Operating Voltage: 10 to 36 VDC
• Warm-up Time: 5 seconds minimum
• Operating Temperature: -58° to +212°F (-50° to +100°C)
• Stainless steel housing
These cables (BVVB 300/500V) were used for the switch control, relay and instrumentation panels of power switchgears.
Conductor : Solid Copper Conductor, ...