Home > Electrical Equipment >
TOCON_E1 SiC Based UV-Index Photodetector
SiC Based UV-Index Photodetector TOCON_E1
SiC based UV-Index photodetector with integrated amplifierProperties of the TOCON_E1 UV-Index Photodetector
• SiC based UV-Index photodetector in TO5 housing with diffusor
• spectral response compliant to CIE087 / DIN5050
• 0 … 5 V voltage output
• peak wavelength at 280 nm
• 1 UVI results a voltage of approx. 1.7 V - attenuator needed
• Applications: UV-Index measurement with very small error
Added (m.d.y): 09.14.2018
Offer viewed: 107
Related trade leads
Offers from same user
SD11 Smoke Alarm Key Features:
• Worry-free! 10-year sealed-in lithium battery
• Advanced photoelectric sensing technology offers high ...
O2-A3 Oxygen Sensor O2 Sensor Description
Alphasense Oxygen sensors use capillary flow control.
Unlike partial pressure oxygen sensors, they have ...
No. Offers from same catergory
4mm² Twin Core Solar Cable
- Conductor: Tinned annealed copper (stranded cores)
- Sizes: 2 cores x 2.5 / 4.0 / 6.0 / 10.0 / 16.0 / 25.0mm²
- Insulation: Polyolefin copolymer ...
2.5mm² Copper core PVC insulated flexible (BVR) electrical wire
Standard: IEC 60228; GB/T5023; JB 8734
Application: Applicable to fix installation of power devices for A.C. ...
These cables (BVVB 300/500V) were used for the switch control, relay and instrumentation panels of power switchgears.
Conductor : Solid Copper Conductor, ...