SO2-AE Sulfur Dioxide Sensor SO2 Sensor Description
Alphasense Sulfur Dioxide gas sensors operate using proven fuel cell technology.
SO2-AE Sulfur Dioxide Sensor sizes:
20mm diameter, the industry standard size for portable gas detectors
The SO2 range provides OEMs with reliable sensors for use in a variety of applications. Strong signal levels combined with low zero current allows resolution below 1ppm and an operating range for safety applications up to 2,000ppm. The sensors are designed for use in both fixed site and portable instrumentation.
The SO2 sensors offer our electrolyte leak-free guarantee and reliable long-term detection performance. The leakproof housing is moulded with a colour coded top for ease of identification.SO2-AE Sulfur Dioxide Sensor SO2 Sensor Specifications
• Range: 2,000ppm limit of performance warranty
• Sensitivity: 55 to 80nA/ppm in 400ppm SO2
• Response time t90: < 30 (s) from zero to 400ppm SO2
• Resolution: < 1.5 RMS noise (ppm equivalent)
• Temperature range: -30 to 50°C
• Pressure range: 80 to 120 kPa
• Humidity range:15 to 90 % rh continuous
• Weight: < 6 g
Silicone rubber fiberglass sleeving(inside rubber outside fiber),is ectruded into tubes from silicone rubber,coated with braided fiberglass and then painted with silicone through ...