O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor (O2 Sensor) Description
Alphasense Oxygen sensors use capillary flow control.
Unlike partial pressure oxygen sensors, they have good pressure and temperature dependence, making them the best choice in safety applications.
Standard galavanic sensors use lead for greatest reliability but fixed lifetime.
O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor size:
20mm diameter, extra height allows additional filter material when measuring combustion gases
O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor (O2 Sensor) Specifications
• Output: 80 to 120 μA @ 20.9% O2
• Response time t90: < 50(s) from 20.9% to 0% O2
• Linearity: -0.6 % O2 deviation @ 10% O2
• Operating life: > 24 months
• Temperature range : -30 to 55 ℃
• Pressure range: 80 to 120 kPa
• Humidity range: 5 to 95 % rh continuous
• Weight: < 18 g
[b]RF Microwave Meter[/b]
Measure the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from welding equipment, microwave oven leakage, ...
ZX15 series resistors are open type, suitable for AC 50Hz, voltage up to 660V and DC voltage to 440V or less ...