O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor (O2 Sensor) Description
Alphasense Oxygen sensors use capillary flow control.
Unlike partial pressure oxygen sensors, they have good pressure and temperature dependence, making them the best choice in safety applications.
Standard galavanic sensors use lead for greatest reliability but fixed lifetime.
O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor size:
20mm diameter, extra height allows additional filter material when measuring combustion gases
O2-C2 Oxygen Sensor (O2 Sensor) Specifications
• Output: 80 to 120 μA @ 20.9% O2
• Response time t90: < 50(s) from 20.9% to 0% O2
• Linearity: -0.6 % O2 deviation @ 10% O2
• Operating life: > 24 months
• Temperature range : -30 to 55 ℃
• Pressure range: 80 to 120 kPa
• Humidity range: 5 to 95 % rh continuous
• Weight: < 18 g
EvoTec Power Generation Co., Ltd (EvoTec) is a big professional manufacturer of alternator and one of the biggest centre of Power Research and Development, Manufacturing, ...
Jiangxi YiKai Electric Co., Ltd. Was established in 2007 with a registered capital of 20.00 million yuan, is one of ...