ORAKEL CHLORINE SENSOR
The ORAKEL range of Residual Chlorine Analysers, Residual Chlorine Controllers and Residual Chlorine Monitors are membrane devices which are insensitive to changing pH, use no reagents, are extremely stable, and have reduced maintenance and reduced whole life costs.
The membraned amperometric chlorine sensors are enhanced with a third, reference electrode which eliminates zero drift. Its unique design means that pH correction is not usually required at all, completely eliminating reagents.
In addition to the state of the art potentiostatic chrono-amperometric free chlorine and total chlorine sensors, the ORAKEL range of residual chlorine analysers has all the functionality that you need, and more.
ORAKEL CHLORINE SENSOR APPLICATIONS
The ORAKEL Chlorine Sensor range is particularly suited to working in sites where reliability and ease of use are most important.Chlorine Sensor Options
• Free Chlorine
• Total Chlorine
• Free Chlorine zero Water Treatment Applications
• Chlorine Dosing
• Paper Mills
• Cooling Towers
• Remote Sites
• Food Preparation
• Secondary Chlorination
The ORAKEL Chlorine sensor can be installed in a variety of auxiliary flow cells and self-cleaning devices.ORAKEL CHLORINE SENSOR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
• Measurement: Total chlorine or free chlorine
• Range: 0.01-2mg/l, 0.01-5mg/l, 0.01-10mg/l, 0.01-20mg/l, 0.5-200mg/l (free only).
• Resolution: 0.01mg/l (ppm) (0.1 on 0-200mg/l ranges).
• Reproducibility: Better than ±0.05mg/l.
• Flow Rate: Approximately 0.5l/minute (minimum 0.25l/minute).
• Temperature Range: 0 to