The portable liquid level indicator is designed to measure the presence or absence of liquid at a certain height position in a container or in pipelines. Due to the technique of non-contact detection, the liquid level indicator is the ideal choice for detection of dangerous toxic or corrosive liquids.
1) Vertical tank, horizontal tank, spherical tank (diameter > 3m)
2) CO2 tanks with any of the following diameter ranges:
215mm - 225mm, 270mm- 280mm, 345mm - 355mm and 395mm-405mm
Note: The indicator has no requirement towards medium, height and pressure.
Medium density, permittivity, conductivity, reflection coefficient, pressure, temperature, precipitation or other factors have negligible influence on the measurement result.
• No contact with medium
• Suitable for toxic, corrosive, or invasive medium
• No need for drilling or welding on the container wall
• Advanced ultrasonic sensor technology
• Reliable measurement results
• Easy and convenient to operate and maintain
• Ultrasonic adaptive detection algorithm
• High-contrast OLED color display, suitable for outdoor use under strong light
• The added ultrasonic-waveform-display function facilitates parameter testing, waveform comparing and application of other functions to ensure measurement accuracy in complicated situations
• Gooduser interface design
• Comprehensive software displaysmeasurement resulting a simple manner
• Bilingual operation modes (Chinese/English)