Home > Machinery-Industrial supplies >
Custom Plastic Molding with Good Quality
Plastic Injection Molding
Our process is simple and usually completes the first batch of products in less than 15 working days. We generally use aluminum molds to better provide a highly efficient production cycle. We specialize in the production of high quality plastic injection molded parts and moulds. From simple design to complex, we can provide high precision mold making for any project. Our injection molded products will be customized to your needs.
1. Start from part design analysis.
2. Mold design drawing and DFM report available so you can see how is the mold going to be before mold making.
3. If product is complex, moldflow report will be present as well.
4. Indoor workshop ensures you high quality under good control.
5. Normally it takes 15-60 days to make mold, precise time depends on complexity of design.
Our business scope
1. Plastic mold design & fabrication
2. Injection molding
Plastics Injection Materials
PP, PC, ABS, PE, HDPE, PET, POM, PMMA, PA(GF), PBT(GF), PVC, PPS,etc
Our product range
1. Houseware plastic mold & parts
2. Health & Medicine mold & parts
3. Consumer Electronics mold & parts
4. Construction & Decoration mold & parts
5. Toys plastic mold & parts
6. Automobile mold & parts
7. Office Supplies mold & parts
8. Precision parts & mold
If you have any question about plastic injection molding process ,send your question for quote email@example.com and 3D drawing to our company!
Added (m.d.y): 11.26.2019
Offer viewed: 127
Related trade leads
No. Offers from same catergory
Industry drive shaft performs by connecting two shafts or the shaft with the rotary part, so as to keep them linked together during the transmitting movement and dynamic process. ...
Filter press is a kind of mud treatment equipment developed for solid liquid separation in industrial production. It is mainly used in chemical, ceramic, petroleum, ...
LDHB trommel screens, also known as rotary screens, are mechanical screening machines used to grading and screening medium and fine crushed materials.
In aggregate plants, ...