These Bearings are the most common form of rolling bearings and are used in many types of applications; particularly those where high speeds and low power loss are required. Our deep groove ball bearings can handle not only radial forces, but also moderate axial loads in both directions. They are easy to install and can be deployed in a variety of configurations.
1) Cages - Offering a number of different cage types to suit your application needs: steel, solid brass or polymer
2) High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%
3) Advanced Grease Technology - extend grease life and performance
4) Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life
5) Electrically insulated ball bearings available
6) Outer diameters up to 2500 mm
1) High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed
2) Quality Assured - 100% testing ensures total product quality
3) Low to medium radial loads
We have achieved our position by pushing this product beyond that of any other manufacturer and extending the normal boundaries of performance and functionality. We offer a full range of deep groove ball bearings that extend machine life and provide years of maintenance free service: Single Row Deep Groove Ball Bearings, Magneto Bearings, Miniature Ball Bearings, LNG Pump Bearings, Sensor Bearings
AISI 52100 100Cr6, 1.3505 Chrome steel balls are normally used in precision ball bearings and many industrial applications. Diameter: 0, 5 mm - 150 ...
Brand Name:OEM Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T
Precision Rating: P0 (ABEC1), P6 (ABEC3), P5 (ABEC5)
Place of Origin: Changzhou china ...