OPTOD Optical Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature Sensor Optical technology:
The OPTOD sensor is based on luminescent optical technology and is approved by the ASTM International Standard Method D888-05.
Without calibration requirements, and thanks to an ultra low power technology, the OPTOD sensor is suitable for field work as well as long and short term monitoring.
With no oxygen consumption, this technology gives an accurate measure in all situations, even in very low oxygen concentrations.
The "smart" OPTOD sensor stores calibration and history data within the sensor. This allows you a "plug and play" system without re-calibration.Digitally optimised measurement technology
• Optical luminescence technology requires minimal maintenance
• Digital sensor: Modbus RS-485
• No calibration required and therefore little to no drift occurs
• Robust and WatertightOPTOD Optical Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature Sensor Applications
• Industrial effluent treatment
• Urban waste water treatment
• Surface water monitoring
• Drinking waterOPTOD Optical Dissolved Oxygen & Temperature Sensor Specifications
• Measurement ranges: 0.00 to 20.00 mg/L
• Resolution: 0,01
• Accuracy: +/- 0.1mg/L, +/- 0.1 ppm, +/- 1 %
• Response time: 90% of the value in less than 60 seconds
• Temperature compensation: Via CTN
• Operating temperature: -10°C to +60°C
• Signal interface: Modbus RS-485 (standard) and SDI-12 (option)
• Sensor power-supply: 5 to 12 volts