Applicable material: brass, aluminium, steel and alloy tube and rod
Applicable size: Ø26 / Ø16
Working range: 15~30%
Applications and features:
1. Seesaw-type drawbench with the chain-driven carriage to pull out the rolled or extruded tubes for better precision.
2. Suitable for small quantities of metal rods of various sizes with support from a push pointer for the automation of the entire cold drawing process.
3. Cold drawn materials improve the hardness, yield and tensile strength of the material.
4. Option to combine length cutting or straightening processes after cold drawing for better production efficiency.
5. Pulling force, speed, and drawing length could be custom-made according to the practical process deriving from the material composition.
6. Relevant working processes: Extrusion, sand-blasting, pickling, coating, heat treatment, cutting, straightening
1. Motor: 15HP
2. Roller configuration: Ø176 x 200L
3. Applicable material: brass, aluminium, steel, special alloy tube, pipe and ...
1. Motor: 3HP
2. Roller configuration: Ø68 x 76L
3. Applicable material: brass, aluminium, steel, special alloy tube and wire ...